Dialup admin help

Greg Hartung ghartung at photobucket.com
Fri Jan 5 23:35:30 CET 2007

   I have had FreeRadius and Mysql have been authenticating users for months
but now I am trying to get dialup admin working for the first time.  The
main page loads fine.  "Find User" does load a search page but won't return
any users and "Show Groups" loads a header with no groups.  The rest of the
menu items are either a blank white or blank green screen.

   I am using Mysql and I have configured user,pwd, dbname, etc. in
admin.conf and I have run the 4 "create table" scripts.

   Does it log anywhere?
   How do I tell if it's hitting the db?
   Or what should I try next?

Thanks!