Freeradius-1.1.3 + Mysql ?

adreas Polyxronopoulos apolyxrono at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 15:35:04 CET 2007

Hi list,

I have compiled freeradius-1.1.3 with out any configure option. I don't have mySql server on my pc (ubuntu 6.10) . If i would like to store accounting information in mySql , what i have to do?  When i download mySql server package do i have to configure freeradius again or just configure radiusd.conf ?

thanks...

Adreas Polyxronopoulos