MySql and calling-station-id help please

Kevin Bonner keb at pa.net
Fri Jan 12 17:29:12 CET 2007

http://wiki.freeradius.org/FAQ#It_still_doesn.27t_work.21

> Radcheck table
> --------------------------
> UserName | Attribute | op | Value
> User1 | Password | == | pass1

Operator should be :=.  Attribute should be User-Password (or
Cleartext-Password depending on your freeradius version), but Password should
be fine for your tests.

> Radgroupcheck
> GroupName | Attribute | op | Value
> Group1 | Calling-Station-Id | := | 123456
> Group2 | Calling-Station-Id | := | 345677

The operator is incorrect.  := sets the attribute to that value.  See the
Operators page in the wiki or "man 5 users" for more info on operator
behavior.

Kevin Bonner