Stale session problem

Jan Mulders lastchancehotel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 10:19:09 CET 2007

I would be very interested in this. We had some downtime on a 30 concurrent
user test server because IPs had gotten "lost" in accounting, eg the NAS
hadn't sent an accounting-stop so the IP was never added back to the pool.
Preventing this from happening automatically would be very useful (having
the script produce a usable output to a logfile or sql would be even
handier, so we can see just where the IPs are "leaking").

Thanks,

Jan Mulders