How to send tome clients to the same detail file

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Wed Jan 17 13:42:42 CET 2007

El mar, 07-11-2006 a las 18:29 -0500, Alan DeKok escribió:
> "Angel L. Mateo" <amateo at um.es> wrote:
> > 	But now I want to send all the logs for requests from a group of
> > clients (defined as a huntgroup) to the same files, and the request for
> > all other clients as now (classified with the IP address of the client).
> > Is there any way to redefine this files for a set of clients?
>
>   Yes.  Define an attribute, and set it per-client.  Then use that
> attribute in the expansion of the detailfile.

Hello,

	After a lot of time, I have taken up again this issue. I want a a group
of radius clients (defined in the same huntgroup) to log their request
(detail and auth-detail files) in the same file. So I have redefine my
logs files as:

detail {
  detailfile =
${radacctdir}/%{Huntgroup-Name:-%{Client-IP-Address}}/detail-%Y%m%d
  detailperm = 0600
}

detail auth_log {
  detailfile =
${radacctdir}/%{Huntgroup-Name:-%{Client-IP-Address}}/auth-detail-%Y%m%d
  detailperm = 0600
}

	So if I have a client defined in a huntgroup, it logs to the
huntgroup's log files and if not, it logs to a directory identify by its
client ip address.

	My problem is that this is working fine for the auth-detail file, but
detail file is still logging individually, without using the
Huntgroup-Name variable.

	Any idea?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez