3Com-User-Access-Level Not Applied

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jan 19 08:23:27 CET 2007

Alexandre Soares wrote:

> the files resquested are attached

  Please follow instructions.  It helps.  I didn't ask for the
radiusd.conf, or the dictionary files, or the clients.conf, or the
naslist for a REASON.  They don't help.  I asked for one entry from the
"users" file, not the whole thing.

  i.e. Rather than sending me what you've changed, you've sent me copies
of files I already had, and forced me to search through other files for
your edits.  The whole point of my request was to ask *you* to do the
work, which would make it easier for me to help you.

  In any case, the entries with the 3com attributes are wrong.  They're
not doing what you want because you didn't follow the documentation on
how to create a "users" file entry.  Please read "man users", and update
your entries as per the documentation.