Best practices for redundant servers

Graham Beneke graham_bulk at apolix.co.za
Fri Jan 19 17:56:51 CET 2007

Nicolas Baradakis wrote:
> Graham Beneke wrote:
>> Does anyone remember where there is doccumentation on this?
>
> "radsqlrelay" and "rlm_sql_log" have a manpage.

Would it be possible for someone to dump all the man pages into the wiki?

It may not be the preferred source of information but I find the wiki to
be a lot more useful than the man pages. Reason being that I currently
have to connect to the radius server i'm working though a horribly
latent wireless connection and scrolling through man pages with a 700ms
delay is really painful.

At least the wiki pages I can load into my browser and read at my
leisure without having to worry about the server connection. :-)

regards
Graham Beneke