3Com-User-Access-Level Not Applied

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Jan 20 14:38:53 CET 2007

Alexandre Soares wrote:
> Sorry, I realy sorry disturb you, but in your last email, you told me
> abaout some error present in user file, but I don't identify the error,

  Yes.  Exactly.  The intent is to get you to read the documentation and
understand how to configure the server.  That's better for you than me
simply telling you what's wrong, and how to fix it.

> could you send me the orientations, but if you talking abaout the := or
> = in my case this is not change the results.

  Do you want the server to reply with the 3com attributes?  If so, the
format of the entry you posted is wrong.  PLEASE read the documentation.

> Other question your told me the dictionary is wrong, but I dont identify
> the error.

  The dictionaries are fine.