SSL locking code

King, Michael MKing at bridgew.edu
Wed Jan 24 19:50:19 CET 2007

Just want to report back.

I build a server from the January 16th snapshot.

It would seem this problem has NOT resurfaced.   I will be adding more
load to it later today to see if anything happens, but it's been up for
about 48 hours now, where as the 1.1.x release trains would exhibit the
behavior after about 20 seconds.

I've also figured out some more background info.  I use a centrally
managed AP solution, and when I make a change, such as change a RADIUS
server, it forces all the clients to re-auth simultaneously.  So the
load spikes up to 1000-1500 clients authing simultaneously, and then
goes back to my normal 10-20 a second.

Would this fix show up in the 1.1.x train, or is it slated for 2.0?  And
not to be too needy, but when could I hope to see this?  (Weeks,
months?)

Mike