openikev2 interface

Punith Raj punithraj.nr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 17:47:55 CEST 2007

Oh ! does it mean that I have to use radius client libraries and develop an
interface?

Well the project is not opensource but at the same time it not for
commercial purpose either.
We are on to it to gain some knowledge in the domain.
If we succeed to bring up the setup i ll propose to my manager to make it
opensource.