FR + AD host/ machine/ workstation authentication

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jul 9 11:35:33 CEST 2007

Jacob Jarick wrote:
> Fussy config file = petty criticism ?

  When it's clear that you aren't following the documentation or
recommended methods, yes.

> * I despise people whose only purpose in a thread to be a obnoxious
> self-important git.

  As opposed to someone who offer gratuitous slams at a product, and
then asks for help?

  Try that with a mechanic: "The last repair you did was shoddy.  Can
you fix my car now?"

  A mechanic would use choicer words than I have used.  Or, he'd smile,
do the repair, and purposefully break something else so that you'd have
to come in again, and again...

  If you're going to ask for help, don't insult the people and the
project in the same message.  My purpose in being a "self important git"
is to point out that your posts are rude.  I recognize that you are
offended by that.