accounting exec when Acct-Status-Type == Stop

Hugh Messenger hugh at alaweb.com
Tue Jul 10 20:28:45 CEST 2007

Dennis Skinner quoth:
> Hugh Messenger wrote:
> > Santiago Balaguer García said:
> >> DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Start
> >> Exec-Program-Wait = "/usr/local/start.sh"
> >> DEFULT Acct-Status-Type == Stop
> >>      Exec-Program-Wait = "/usr/lcal/stop.sh"
> >
> > Not sure what other problems you might have, but you probably should
> have
> > 'local' not 'lcal' in that script path for the Stop.
>
> And DEFAULT instead of DEFULT.

LOL!

It has been osberevd taht spleling misateks otfen go unontcied beacuse the
huamn biarn is vrey good at auotmaitcally comnpesatnig for lteter
tranpsosiitons and mising leters, to the exetnt that it can eevn read a
praagrpah writetn lkie this witohut mcuh trobule.  We tned to see waht we
expcet to see, rather than what is writetn.

> Dennis Skinner
> Systems Administrator
> BlueFrog Internet
> http://www.bluefrog.com