Help: Does FreeRadius 1.1.3 support any encryption algorithm specified in RFC 2868.

Govardhana K N govardhan.nagarajaiah at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:13:33 CEST 2007

Alan,

Thanks for the help. I have got how to configure the ecnryption support.

I need one more help, I tried to include microsoft attributes
(MS-MPPE-Send-Key, MS-MPPE-Recv-Key) for which the encryption type is
already set to 2, but the attribute values are not getting encrypted in
Access-Accept? how can i slove this problem?

Thanks & Regards,
Govardhana K N

On 7/16/07, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

> Govardhana K N wrote:
> > Is the support for this encryption is already present in FreeRadius
> > 1.1.3? If yes, How can I add attibutes to use that encryption algorithm?
>
> $ man dictionary
>
> Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See