Configuration doubt

Osvaldohp osvaldohp at prodepa.gov.br
Mon Jul 16 17:03:03 CEST 2007

I have a hotSpot that give access to the internet for my users. I use IPCOP
with advproxy addon like a point controller.
So when a user try to aceess the internet IPCOP (advproxy) ask for a
username and password and then try to authenticate the user in the radius
server.
Everything is great so far my only problem is i can't limit the user to
access the internet using Session-timeout attribute.
I really don't know what i have to do now. Can someone help me?