Support for WiMAX VSA

Nitin Naveen Nitin.Naveen at hsc.com
Thu Jul 19 05:41:26 CEST 2007

Hello All,

Hi I am Nitin Naveen working with HUGHES SYSTIQUE. We have been working to
enhance freeradius to support WiMAX VSA (as per WiMAX NWG forum). WiMAX
VSA are not the typical type-length-value rather they have
type-length-controlinfo-value.
We have enhanced the dictionary but we were not able to generate the
attributes
as per the WiMAX NWG format. For now we have developed our own
rlm_hsc_wimax
module.  We like to contribute to freeradius so that the WiMAX VSA are
supported as
part of the standard distribution. To this end we can share our code. But
before that
we would like to follow the correct procedure for releasing the code. Your
inputs and
suggestion are awaited.

Regards
Nitin Naveen
Principal Engineer
HUGHES SYSTIQUE
D-8, Infocity-11
Sector-33, Gugaon
Haryana, India
tel: +91-124-3045400
fax: +91-124-4039301
nitin.naveen at hsc.com
www.hsc.com

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.