multiple authorization modules

Joe Vieira jvieira at clarku.edu
Tue Jul 24 20:21:51 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am curious about the methodology for using one authorization module
for one type of service and another for a different type of service.
basically we have wireless and VPN that is being authorized and
authenticated through our radius box. i would like to be able to control
authorization to each of those independently though different ldap
attributes. I currently have it working with one ldap module, so both
service are authorized thru the same attribute....

i am using freeradius 1.1.6

Any thoughts?

Joe