Invalid Operator

Chris Bell CBell at thig.com
Wed Jul 25 17:53:25 CEST 2007

They are using the '=' operator.  Whether they are correct or not is what
I'm trying to determine :).  Maybe I should say that I'm very new to both
Linux and Radius.  I've searched the web for references to these errors but
have found nothing that clearly states what should be used.  '==' or '='.

Thanks for your patience.