debug_level

VM vm at dml.fr
Thu Jul 26 10:46:24 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

I can't find anything the various documentation sources
related to the debug_level parameter.
Made a grep on the doc folder, searched Google and FreeRadius Wiki...

It seems to be usually put to a value of 0.
Can you explain what are the relevant values for this parameter
and what it is supposed to control ?

My need is to get debug information on ldap communication but
could not start FreeRadius in debug mode because the resulting logs
must be stored in a file for further analysis (I can't stay in front of my
display waiting for a random crash to happen).

Does this paramter allow this ?
If not, is there another way ?

Thanks in advance,

Vincent

****** ATTENTION : Nouvelle adresse et nouveaux numéros de telephone ******

Vous pouvez dorénavant nous joindre ou nous écrire aux coordonnées suivantes :

  Tél : 01 70 56 51 51
  Fax : 01 70 56 51 52

Nouvelle Adresse:
  7 place Marcel Rebuffat