CalledStationID

Jeffrey Sewell jeffrey.sewell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 17:58:36 CEST 2007

On 7/27/07, tnt at kalik.co.yu <tnt at kalik.co.yu> wrote:
> You could add CalledStationId field to the radgroupreply table and modify
> authorize_group_reply_query to check that that field is equal to
> %{Called-Station-Id}.
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP

I like this idea a lot. I know that I can create more than one SQL
query for different scenarios (sql1, sql2, etc). What other
capabilities do I have with this conf file? For example, can I do an
"if-then-else" with queries? Thinking to check first that the
Called-Station-Id matches what the user is allowed, if so, do the
regular auth query, if not do a different query to give that user
limited access (say to a "would you like to buy roaming" page).