EAP-TLS problem

shantanu choudhary shantanu_843 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 5 18:37:23 CEST 2007

hi all,
i m trying to get EAP-TLS working for free radius, but i m not able to figure out how to handle all those certificates. Can u tell me how are u using those certificates and are u using openssl for generating those certificates and do need to run openssl explicitly along with radius server to check client certifiates, and how to transfere those certificates to client. there is lot of help available and i tried few with some unsuccessful attempts. If u know really gud online help available please let me know...

 regards
 shantanu