Dynamic VLAN-Assigning with Dell PowerConnect 3448

Jan Schermer / ET NETERA jan.schermer at etnetera.cz
Wed Jun 6 08:28:40 CEST 2007

Hi,
I was just trying to do the same thing - the device has to support the VLAN settings from Radius, otherwise you are screwed :-(
download the radius dictionary for powerconnect 3448 and look if the parameters are in here - in my case they were not and got
ignored as well...

Jan Schermer
Linux Administrator
ET NETERA | smart e-business solutions
jan.schermer at etnetera.cz
+420 608022225
~
[ www.ahold.cz     |  www.annonce.cz  |  www.datart.cz ]
[ www.knizniweb.cz |  www.siemens.cz  |  www.cz.o2.com ]

Created by ET NETERA | Powered by jNetPublish