users2mysql Problem Issue 2

Dennis Skinner dskinner at bluefrog.com
Thu Jun 7 20:48:48 CEST 2007

Jeff wrote:
> k, that did it
> but the issue is when importing
> entrys are going into the raccheck and usergroup
> but  nothing in the radreply
> hence
> none of the user attributes associated are being imported
> but is see no errors when after the script ran running back through what
> it outputted.

This seems mostly like a training issue.  You need to learn at least
some rudimentary SQL queries for MySQL if that is what you will be
using.  The MySQL manual is fairly well written.

However, out of curiosity, how are you importing entries?  Please be
specific.  I don't want to know that you a running a script, I want to
know what the script is doing and why you think it should be putting
things in radreply.

--
Dennis Skinner
Systems Administrator