unexpected radius packets

Andrew Long along at escapewire.com
Fri Jun 8 14:48:35 CEST 2007

NAS are Colubris cn3200; they are periodically logging events like the following:

	warning	iprulesmgr   Received unexpected RADIUS packet (id='56') from RADIUS Server (ip-address='65.xxx.xxx.x',port='1812')

I have run a capture on the interface (server) and see that the packet with this id is an access-reject(3) in response to
a request. Can someone help me with debugging why the NAS is logging this as unexpected? It is recording the reject prior
to the unexpected event. From the capture I see that there was only 1 packet (id56) returned. I am pretty unfamiliar with
reading captures, but I do have the saved files if more info is needed.

Regards,

Andrew