Attribute usages / syntax

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:50:55 CEST 2007

On 6/8/07, PD <paul at ranahminang.net> wrote:

> >(please don't hijack other people's threads - start a new one!)
>
> I though... I just hit reply and change the subject...

That _is_ thread hijacking... threaded readers see embedded
information in the header and aggregate your new topic with the old
topic.

freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org

It's easy for me on gmail - start typing 'freeradius', and I'm offered
the whole list address for completion.  If you can't remember it, you
could set up some sort of address book entry in whatever mailer you
use, or just put a postit note on your monitor.  There are many
solutions to the "I can't remember it" problem.

-ethan