Help for Jradius and Frreradius

Ouahiba MACHANI ouahiba.machani at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:49:59 CEST 2007

now radiusd work.
first it dosn't found the jradius.conf file in etc/raddb as expected so  I
copied the jradius.conf in etc/raddb, and but I got this errors :

Module: Loaded preprocess
 preprocess: huntgroups = "/opt/freeradius/etc/raddb/huntgroups"
 preprocess: hints = "/opt/freeradius/etc/raddb/hints"
 preprocess: with_ascend_hack = no
 preprocess: ascend_channels_per_line = 23
 preprocess: with_ntdomain_hack = no
 preprocess: with_specialix_jetstream_hack = no
 preprocess: with_cisco_vsa_hack = no
 preprocess: with_alvarion_vsa_hack = no
/opt/freeradius/etc/raddb/hints[37]: Parse error (check) for entry DEFAULT:
Unknown value Yes for attribute Strip-User-Name
rlm_preprocess: Error reading /opt/freeradius/etc/raddb/hints
radiusd.conf[1046]: preprocess: Module instantiation failed.
radiusd.conf[1826] Unknown module "preprocess".
radiusd.conf[1816] Failed to parse authorize section.

please, help!

is there any one how managed to install freeradius with jradius ??