authenticating Linux and Windows servers with freeradius

vasanth kumar vasanthinbox at rediffmail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:05:50 CEST 2007

Hi everybody, This is sambu, I have configured FreeRadius-1.0.1-1 with Openldap-2.2.13-2 on Fedora 3. Both are running on (ip: 192.168.0.131) same machine and working very well. afterwards I configured ssh on the same machine where Freeradius running using PAM modules for authenticaton, it is correctly authenticating with Freeradius. Also I worked with routers and switches to authenticate with Freeradius, they are also correctly authenticating with Freeradius server for user name and password. My question is how to authenticate both Windows and Linux servers and ssh,telnet,ftp,apache running on different machines with Freeradius server. Is it possible to authenticate both Linux and Windows server and all other services with Freeradius? Please help me.Thanks

vasanth