mschapv2 and users file

Matt Cobb mattc at lockdownnetworks.com
Wed Jun 20 17:02:11 CEST 2007

Tried:

	cobb Cleartext-Password:="secret"

same result:

  rlm_mschap: No User-Password configured.  Cannot create LM-Password.
  rlm_mschap: No User-Password configured.  Cannot create NT-Password.
  rlm_mschap: Told to do MS-CHAPv2 for cobb at guests with NT-Password
  rlm_mschap: FAILED: No NT/LM-Password.  Cannot perform authentication.
  rlm_mschap: FAILED: MS-CHAP2-Response is incorrect
  modcall[authenticate]: module "mschap" returns reject for request 0