Need help with 802.1X authentication to Active Directory

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Thu Jun 21 00:22:47 CEST 2007

You don't need users file if all user/pass information is stored in AD.
Can you check if imported certificate is in "Trusted Root" and not
some other certificate folder. I can't think of any other reason why
the conversation wouldn't start with your network configuration.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP