rlm-digest - devel question

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jun 21 11:06:59 CEST 2007

UriCALL Support wrote:
> I have noticed that in latest versions of rlm_digest the part with
converting of the attributes to something useful (DEBUG("    rlm_digest:
Converting Digest-Attributes to something sane...")) was moved from
authorize section to authenticate section. There was even a discussion a
while back on the mailing list that this could be moved again to
authorize part (so it can be used by other modules as well), but still
nothing has happened.
> I am building a module which will make use of the conversion of those attributes and using right now the old version of rlm_digest.c file. Is there any reason for which the conversion of the attributes is not moved back to authorize section in standard distribution? I am asking this because I must instruct my users to patch freeradius every time they use my module.

  It should probably be changed back before the 2.0.0 release.