EAP-TTLS PAP Mysql problems

emmcosta emmcosta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 21:22:13 CEST 2007

Stefan Winter wrote:
>> What it is that I need put in mysql and my configuration, for before I
>> obtain good authentication return: Tunnel-Type, Tunnel-Medium-Type and
>> Tunnel-Private-Group-ID for the client make a dhclient in vlan I return?
>>

> Put the appropriate attributes for VLAN assignment into the radreply table for
> the user in question.
> Chances are that you also need to set the option
>
> use_tunneled_reply = yes
>
> in eap.conf.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Stefan Winter

I already put appropriate attributes for VLAN assignment into the
radreply table, but I think I have a problem with authentication because
log this lines:

Wed Jun 20 19:46:47 2007 : Error: Trying to look up name of unknown
client 127.0.0.1.
Wed Jun 20 19:46:47 2007 : Auth: Login OK: [teste/secret] (from client
UNKNOWN-CLIENT port 327 cli 0040.96a2.24f3)
Wed Jun 20 19:46:47 2007 : Auth: Login OK: [teste/<no User-Password
attribute>] (from client ap2 port 327 cli 0040.96a2.24f3)

but if I use cli with command radtest authentication is sucessefull and receive reply attributes.

I'm to use a Cisco ap1100 configurated with wpa-tkip and for client use
a pc with windows XP with supplicant securew2 configured with eap-ttls pap.

Can help-me?

--
/emmc