Virtual servers

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 17:54:08 CEST 2007

>> Yes but it still needs to grab various attributes from the SQL database,
>> and I thought a different query was run for post-auth ... as in the one
>> that logs reply packets ;) ?
>
>   Hmm... that may need fixing.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

Yes, would be nice, though then you would have to be able to pass
arguments to modules...
Or create a new section called post-auth-logging ..

Which reminds me, return codes :P ?

Listening on authentication address 139.184.14.180 port 1812 as server
primary
Listening on accounting address 139.184.14.180 port 1813 as server primary

Ok first bug,
Global clients aren't being copied across to virtual servers, even when
no clients are specified in the virtual server.

With SQL based and static declarations.

This is with one virtual server, no default server.
--
Arran Cudbard-Bell (A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk)
Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting Officer