2.0.0-pre sqlippool

Hugh Messenger hugh at alaweb.com
Tue Jun 26 23:37:15 CEST 2007

I'm slowly getting there with my 2.0.0 install.  Couple of sqlippool
questions:

1) The sqlippool.conf file has this at the end:

## Uncomment the appropriate config file for your SQL dialect

 # $INCLUDE ${confdir}/sql/mysql-dialup.conf
 $INCLUDE ${confdir}/sql/postgresql-ippool-dialup.conf

I'm pretty sure the mysql-dialup.conf should be mysql-ippool-dialup.conf, so
MySQL users would have:

 $INCLUDE ${confdir}/sql/mysql-ippool-dialup.conf
 # $INCLUDE ${confdir}/sql/postgresql-ippool-dialup.conf

2) Where can I find the sqlippool schema in 2.0.0?

I can't even find it in my 1.1.6 install.  I remember having to search for
it, but I've completely blanked on where I found it.  Obviously I could
export the schema from the 1.1.6 mysql db, but I'd like to be sure there
haven't been any schema changes between 1.1.6 and 2.0.0.

   -- hugh