2.0.0-pre sqlippool

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Wed Jun 27 08:44:30 CEST 2007

On Wed 27 Jun 2007, Hugh Messenger wrote:
> I'm slowly getting there with my 2.0.0 install.  Couple of sqlippool
> questions:
>
> 1) The sqlippool.conf file has this at the end:
>
> ## Uncomment the appropriate config file for your SQL dialect
>
>  # $INCLUDE ${confdir}/sql/mysql-dialup.conf
>  $INCLUDE ${confdir}/sql/postgresql-ippool-dialup.conf

Fixed

> I'm pretty sure the mysql-dialup.conf should be mysql-ippool-dialup.conf,
> so MySQL users would have:
>
>  $INCLUDE ${confdir}/sql/mysql-ippool-dialup.conf
>  # $INCLUDE ${confdir}/sql/postgresql-ippool-dialup.conf
>
> 2) Where can I find the sqlippool schema in 2.0.0?

doc/examples/postgresql.sql

I have just added in the table to the mysql schema also. I haven't tested it,
so I would appreciate feedback. (I used the suggested schema from
http://wiki.freeradius.org/Talk:Rlm_sqlippool)

I have updated the documentation page at:
http://wiki.freeradius.org/Rlm_sqlippool

--

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/