回复: Re: Help: eap/peap + 8021x + freeradius + Win2k3/AD

Hangjun He elmerhe at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Jun 28 04:10:46 CEST 2007

Thanks  Alan DeKok.

  But there are no enough memory on  my linux system to install samba.

  What should I do?

   John

Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> 写道:
  Hangjun He wrote:
> * I have no samba installed in my linux.*

Then you won't get PEAP to work with AD. There's a reason the howto's
say to use Samba: it's needed.

> *3.eap/peap + 8021x + freeradius + Win2k3/AD*
> * When I auth the Winxp user access to switch. It failed. Even if I
> set Authenticate type to ldap or not, why?? *

Because AD is not an LDAP server. Install Samba. Follow the howto's.

Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html