How to convert a users file into a rlm_sql one?

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 02:36:40 CEST 2007

Hi

I have a setup like this for most of the users in the users file:

rokky        Huntgroup-Name == "ADSL", Password == "xyx"
                Framed-Protocol = PPP,
                Framed-IP-Address = 203.173.162.107,
                IHUG-Speed-Down = 5000,
                Service-Type = Framed-User

rokky        Huntgroup-Name == "DIALUP", Password == "xyx"
                Framed-Protocol = PPP,
                Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Session-Timeout = 600

- so depending on the used method of connection they get different
replies. Is it possible to store such a setup in the database? I know
i can organise users into groups, but then the answer is
group-specific, not group-and-user-specific. Or have I missed
something obvious?

kind regards
pshem