How to convert a users file into a rlm_sql one?

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Sat Jun 30 03:28:38 CEST 2007

Yes. User specific check (password) in radcheck, group specific checks
(connection type) in radgruopcheck: group specific replies in
radgroupreply, user specific replies in radreply; assign users to groups
in usergroup.

And you can always combine sql with users file. Looking at your user
entries it looks like with ADSL he should have static IP address, while
on dialup IP would be assigned by DHCP. You should than make a radreply
entry for the static IP and then override that for dialup with entry in
users file:

DEFAULT   SQL-Group == "DIALUP"
                 Framed-IP-Address := 255.255.255.254

Ivan Kalik