Tempory Varibles

Ben Butler freeradius at dfa.me.uk
Fri Mar 2 13:50:56 CET 2007

Hi,

Sorry, I probably was not clear enough:

Its all working as I want:

User-Name username at realm.net Password=something

Is processed correctly by hints to:

User-Name realm.net Password=common

But.... What I want to log in postauth SQL is the original username:

username at realm.net

Not simply the processed value showig the realm so NOT:

realm.net

Why?

Because this radius server is claiffyig users into group to be tunneled on a
LTS to another LNS for PPP termination and ultimate authorisation.  But I
would like to be able to check the SQL log for the LTS and see in post auth
that we are receiving connection for the specific usernames - helps with
support.

Kind Regards

Ben