FR Dictionaries

PD paul at ranahminang.net
Fri Mar 2 14:33:57 CET 2007

Hi all..

inside of /usr/local/etc/raddb/dictionary we found the line :
$INCLUDE /usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary

inside of /usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary.. there are many
$INCLUDE that call all dictionary.xxx

Seems that we are not using all the hardware platform listed at
/usr/local/share/freeradius, can we put hash / # in front of the
$INCLUDE that we not used ? such as 3COM, Cisco, etc ?

I believe there will be more memory used if we call all of the
dictionaries compare to the necessaries only.

TIA

PD