Support of MSCHAPV2 over EAP-TTLS

awaneesh kumar awaneeshkmr at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 11:59:11 CET 2007

Hi,

  Please find the <<eap.conf>> attached with this Email. This is file which
  i am using for testing MS-CHAPV2 over TTLS.
  I am not sure what is wrong with this configuration.

  Thanks in advance.

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
  Hi,

> I am using Freeradius version 1.1.3 for EAP-TTLS testing. I am testing for EAP-TTLS with tunneled authentication type as MSCHAPV2.
> I suspect it fails, bcos it sends back Access-Accept instead of sending back the MS-CHAP2-Success encrypted over TLS protocol. please find the trace below.

we've had no problem with EAP-TTLS with MSCHAPv2 - you cant play with
User-Name etc - just ensure you are allowing the reply to be tunneled
in eap.conf.

however, if you try changing reply attributes (eg VLAN) then it doesnt
work - should be fixed in 1.1.5

alan
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html