bitrary dynamic Nas-Port

MSamir my007ms at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 13:46:25 CET 2007

msammir wrote: > Hello all, > i have the same problem as in this mail in brife > i use Cisco router and need to auth user over ppoe and i get the same > //NAS-Port// for all users > i am not expert in freeradius so can pleas someone help me use  > attr_rewrite to go over this probelm  >  You want to re-write NAS port to what, exactly?  >  Alan DeKok.

i want to re-write Nas-Port to be something Unique
like Calling-Station-Id as i use PPPOE
th scenario of my probelm in IPPool as i get the same NAS-Port
for all user radius give the all the same IP.
Ip_pool keys of the combination of nasip/nasport to determine the UNIQUE user
and as my NAS send over a not unique nasport for each user.
radius see them all as one user and give them all the same IP
if u have othere idea than re-write Nas-Port
it will be great.

Thanks