freeradius User session is open but user not login

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 8 13:39:46 CET 2007

Thanks for ans

means u say simultaneous-use not useing from SQL and use radcheck in session module but when i user radcheck my simultaneous-use not working users can login  multiple can u exaplain me where i chenge in configuration file

i am useing freeradius + mssql

#  Session database, used for checking Simultaneous-Use. Either the radutmp
#  or rlm_sql module can handle this.
#  The rlm_sql module is *much* faster
session {
        #radutmp

        #
        #  See "Simultaneous Use Checking Querie" in sql.conf
 sql
}

my NAS type is other not cisco caz when i set it cisco use can login multiple time...

can u give me brife idea

tnt at kalik.co.yu wrote: If you don't need those stale entries just delete them. If you have them
because users logged off while your servers were down then you can
"close" them seting values in AcctStopTime (and AcctSessionTime if you
want to do accounting with them).

Once you clean this up it shouldn't happen any more. You should ste
nastype to cisco and checkrad will delete all stale entries if it finds
them when checking Simultaneous-Use.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 7/3/2007, "satish patel"