freeradius simultenoues-use error

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Thu Mar 8 18:15:15 CET 2007

# SNMP CONFIGURATION
#
#  Snmp configuration is only valid if SNMP support was enabled
#  at compile time.
#
#  To enable SNMP querying of the server, set the value of the
#  'snmp' attribute to 'yes'
#
snmp    = no
$INCLUDE  ${confdir}/snmp.conf

This is in radius.conf. Change snmp = yes and checkrad should work with
nastype set to cisco.

If you want to get rid of all stale sessions delete them with SQL
oneliner like:

delete from radacct where AcctStopTime=0 && AcctStartTime < '2007-3-8'

(this is MySQL - MSSQL syntax might be slightly different)

This will delete all open sessions up to today.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP