freeradius simultenoues-use error

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 9 15:05:53 CET 2007

Thank dear

 tell me one thing
1) in freeradius two type of method to check simultenous login checking one is sql base query and second is checkrad perl script now i am useing simultenous-use attributes through SQL i have done some change in raddb/mssql.conf file simu_count and simu_very users this is working fine but know i want to check this thing not from sql i want to use checkrad perl script so what is the configuration for this

          I have read document on net but it is bit confusing me some author told put entry in naslist naspasswd and client.conf  so i dont know where i put right entry ro start this thing and i have read one more thing checkrad script support cisco NAS and i have cisco router also i have enable snmp but i dont know how to check this checkrad script is it working or not can u explain me this thing caz i m suffer this thing.....

One more problem my radiusd server die again and again and i got this erro

1 *** glibc detected *** malloc()

what is thus how can i resolve this one

tnt at kalik.co.yu wrote: # SNMP CONFIGURATION
#
#  Snmp configuration is only valid if SNMP support was enabled
#  at compile time.
#
#  To enable SNMP querying of the server, set the value of the
#  'snmp' attribute to 'yes'
#
snmp    = no
$INCLUDE  ${confdir}/snmp.conf

This is in radius.conf. Change snmp = yes and checkrad should work with
nastype set to cisco.

If you want to get rid of all stale sessions delete them with SQL
oneliner like:

delete from radacct where AcctStopTime=0 && AcctStartTime < '2007-3-8'

(this is MySQL - MSSQL syntax might be slightly different)

This will delete all open sessions up to today.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 8/3/2007, "satish patel"
 pi¹e: