freeradius simultenoues-use error

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 9 14:55:08 CET 2007

i have checkrad.pl but this is not working my setup is

freeradius-1.1.4 with MSSQL ( windows 2000 SQL )  and i have useing simulteneous-use with /etc/raddb/mssql.conf  file and in raddb/radiusd.conf i have enable

{
session
sql
}

when i run radwho i didnt get any online users how can i check checkrad perl script is there any option i have set NAS type other  when i set it cisco my simuletenouse not working

and this day my radiusd server automaticaly die i dont know why i am useing radwatch but it is still die and die

which radius version is best for RHEL 4.0 redhat linux

tnt at kalik.co.yu wrote: You already have a pearl script that does such ckecking. It's called
checkrad.pl and it comes with freeradius.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 9/3/2007, "satish patel"
 pi¹e: