FR supported attributes

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Sat Mar 10 18:49:35 CET 2007

There should be no difference in using Expiration and
WISPr-Session-Terminate-Time in this case. Expiration sets
Session-Timeout and ChilliSpot knows that one. The only difference is
that Expiration will work with wired connections too.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 10/3/2007, "Internet-Wifi Operador" <internet-wifi at hotmail.com>