checkrad or sql base simultaneous-use

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 12 15:21:07 CET 2007

anyone help me please

I have many problem for simultaneous login user problem i have freeradius-1.1.0 with MSSQL with cisco VPDN configuration i dont know why simultaneous not working with checkrad script

can u explain me i have confusen in radwho and checkrad command so checkrad command use radwho output ????  and what is sql base simultenoues detection if i enable sql in /etc/radb/radius.conf  in session part

like :-

Session {
             # radtump
             sql
}

what is the radutmp  and sql  if i use radutmp then checkrad call by radius or not i have confuseion in checkrad     and    sql   base simultenous use can u explain me

$ cat ~/satish/url.txt

System administrator ( Data Center )

please visit this site

http://linux.tulipit.com