Help needed with Realms (Freeradius) Urgent!

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Mar 17 07:47:13 CET 2007

virulence wrote:
> But however, I needed the realms to be stripped as all my users auth by only
> their username and password... Is there another way of doing it?

  If you're insisting that the realms MUST be stripped, then you will
have the problem you noted, which you say you don't want.  The problem
is a direct result of your requirement that the realms be stripped.

  The message you responded to told you how to solve the problem.  Try
the method that was suggested to you.  Alternately, if you're not going
to follow the help given on this list, I'm not sure why you're asking
for help.