Nested VSA

Nitin Naveen Nitin.Naveen at hsc.com
Tue Mar 20 04:46:50 CET 2007

Hi,

I want to add new VSA parameters to freeradius. This means that I need to
add a new dictionary file. But
I am not able to understand is how do I add attributes whose value is
another attribute. For eg.

ATTRIBUTE NITIN---->
                                           NAVEEN

Where NAVEEN is

ATTRIBUTE NAVEEN        10 integer.

Kindly help.

Regards
Nitin

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers. Contents
may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the entity it is addressed to. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate
this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the message.