Authorization/SER problems

Dariusz Dwornikowski tdi at vercom.pl
Sat Mar 31 18:39:42 CEST 2007

On 2007-03-30, at 23:28, Dariusz Dwornikowski wrote:

> HI,
> 	I managed to do password checking for user, it works. Now i would
> like to return soem things in Access-Accept when SER sends packet :
>
> rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 10.240.0.144:35694, id=160,
> length=64
>          User-Name = "foo at sip2.foo.pl"
>          Service-Type = SIP-Caller-AVPs
>          NAS-Port = 0
>          NAS-IP-Address = 10.240.0.144
>
> but i get Access-Reject :
>

> modcall: leaving group authorize (returns ok) for request 3
> auth: type Local
> auth: No User-Password or CHAP-Password attribute in the request
> auth: Failed to validate the user.
> Login incorrect: [foo at sip2.foo.pl/<no User-Password attribute>] (from
> client openser2 port 0)
>

> I juest ant to return some parameters.

for the future: a resolved the problem.
I am checking whether client can access the requested resource ( in
my case, dialed destination, etc), and If he is, i return:
SIP-AVP+=#number:value
and
Auth-Type+=Accept.

In that case radius auth can find the Auth-Type, which is
autimatically granted if i want to grant it.

--
Dariusz Dwornikowski
tdi at vercom.pl