EAP-TTLS PEAP MCHAPv2

Eshun Benjamin bkeshun at yahoo.fr
Wed May 2 08:38:06 CEST 2007

I am using an enterprise certificate which has intermediate CA. The root CA is well known (verisign) and already on the MAC keychain access(3.3) by default. MAC recognises the certificate and its validity but complains of  "The server certificate  is  not trusted  because  there are no explicit trust  settings". If I click continue or always trust it works fine but I want to get rid of this prompt  without clicking continue or always trust to give it smooth and uninteractive log on.